Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Introduction

Hello friends- my name is Amanda Morehead so as you can imagine I have had a fun life full of name calling and happenstance.

I am an English Subject Matter Option student who is blessed to be graduating this semester- although I may be graduating in one of the worst years yet. I am on the path to teaching in secondary school- but I am also open to other careers that use communication and passion.


In my personal life I am passionate about service and hope that more people will seek out charities after experiencing being a part of Haiti relief. I am also curious as to why this particular tragedy is getting more media coverage than any recent one- say the tsunami that killed over 230,000 or Invisible Children of Uganda. Well, enough cynicism- I am excited to learn more this semester for my trade and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment